Educational Sales Positions Available
Picaboo Yearbooks is looking for established educational sales professionals who are currently selling to the K-12 market. As a yearbook printing service provider, Picaboo Yearbooks continues to experience rapid market growth in the yearbook industry. As an Independent Sales Representative for Picaboo Yearbooks, you can take advantage of our proven market success to earn an above-average income by offering yearbooks to schools in your established sales territory. The Picaboo Yearbooks product line offers you a great product for your marketplace. You can represent Picaboo full-time or it can be an addition to your existing product line.
The Picaboo leading edge web app and print-on-demand systems provide you with the opportunity to offer customers a yearbook solution that turns into school profits. Unlike all of the other yearbook printers, there are no minimum quantities to order, no deadlines, no penalties or late fees, and schools can take advantage of our free online storefront to mark up the yearbooks and use their yearbook program as a school fund raising opportunity.
As a Picaboo Yearbooks Independent Sales Representative, you will receive product training, ongoing corporate support, a full customer service team, and the benefits of our comprehensive nation-wide marketing campaigns. Picaboo Yearbooks offers a commission-based compensation plan.
Territories are available now. If you are an independent sales representative, currently selling to schools in the K-12 market, send your resume and cover letter to be considered as a part of our successful sales team today.
- Minimum 1 year in sales within the K-12 market
- Exceptional work ethic, willing and eager to succeed
- Ability to listen, probe and determine customer needs
- Excellent verbal/written communication, negotiation and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills are required (Microsoft Office, e-mail, internet savvy)
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance are required
- Highly motivated, confident, energetic, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable working within a full commission pay structure
- Excellent people skills, completely self-motivated, open to new ideas and able to work with little or no supervision
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.
While we thank everyone for this interest in this role, due to a large number of applicants only those chosen for an interview will be contacted directly.